Monday 2 March 2009

Meine schöne Schue......


Meine Schue......, originally uploaded by lhy709.

A good pair of shoes will accompany with you to the ends of the earth. I always believe that shoes are your faithful partners that are against the most dangerous roads with you. Even they are worn out, it means that they have performed their jobs well till the last second. Isn't that touching?

A good pair of shoes deserves the time you spend on finding them albeit it usually makes me buy some that are not good enough. It is true that it takes time to know whether they are good or not. Nonetheless, it couldn't be the reason to buy different types of shoes. For me, I always find similar types of shoes until I get the one that fits me best to go everywhere. Yes, I just want to go anywhere with the specific pair of shoes till the end of the time.

I'm glad that I have found my best pair of shoes in my life since I was 21. Today we celebrate for our first decade of being together and the second anniversary of our marriage. I would like to say thank you to my wife for her companion with me for these years in the UK. Though we are not rich, our happiness and laughters enrich our life. I feel happy indeed whenever I think of the time we swore to each other that we'll live together until the last moment in our lives in the ceremony. I'm truly happy.




No comments: