Monday 17 November 2008

Do remember the reason why you are here!


P1010046, originally uploaded by lhy709.

St. Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin, Ireland.

Yes, everyone should remember the reason why you are doing something, or you may easily give up doing that whenever you find it may outreach your capability. But the point it, if you want to make something firmly, you would eventually achieve it.

For me, I'm a little bit weary about my research. Or, alternatively, I may not be tired or bored at it, but just don't want to write anything at this moment. The best way for me maybe to review my work and launch again. Thus, I may get more than just weeping over my laziness.

Everybody could do things better and make whatever goal you want to reach if you really want to. Don't look down on one's own potential!!!

No comments: