Tuesday 10 February 2009

DANGER: Thin ice, keep off

_1020639

It was on 2nd of February, heavy snow fell on most part of the UK. The freezing weather kept about half a month and eventually came the snow. It's quite interesting to know that whenever you see such kind of signs on campus, it means snow will fall soon and it barely disappoints you.

_1020624

_1020607

_1020614

That was the day of my supervision and I planned to take some photos after that. When I was arrived at my supervisor's office, he told me that he was way tooooooo busy and didn't have time to read my stuff. It's true that this chapter is a bit long and he needs sometime to go through it and extract some ideas and comments from it. So, I was happy to know that I can go out for phototaking right away even though I shouldn't think this way......

_1020630

_1020604

_1020606

Anyways, I pretty like the scene on campus especially after snow. The snow was thick, but it was not that terrible as in North America. The weather turned warmer here in York, but I still hope to see one more snow^^

_1020599

By the way, don't you think they look a bit like Boston Pies?





No comments: